RX Imola - Clinical Chemistry Analyser from the Randox RX Series
The most versatile benchtop analyser in its class.
The RX imola is a compact fully automated benchtop clinical chemistry analyser suitable for use in medium to large throughput laboratories. It is also ideal for use as a back-up analyser.
The RX imola offers time, labour and cost saving benefits as well as the widest test menu of dedicated reagents in its class.
- Routine Chemistry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Food and Wine Testing
- Liver Function
- Open Channel Methods
- Renal Function
- Specific Proteins
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- Veterinary Testing
- Speed - capable of performing 400 photometric tests and 240 ISE tests per hour
- Barcode identification of samples and reagents
- 60 onboard cooled reagent positions
- 72 dedicated sample positions, cooled inner ring with 20 cooled positions for controls and calibrators
- Halogen tungsten lamp with diffraction grading provides wavelength coverage at 340, 380, 415, 450, 510, 546, 570, 600, 660, 700, 750 and 800nm
- Capable of running colorimetric and UV methods with endpoint, kinetic, monochromatic, bichromatic, turbidimetric, sample and reagent blanking options
- The STAT sample interrupt function means emergency samples can be placed on the system at any time
- Easy-to-use Windows® based software
- Unrivalled QC capabilities – sophisticated QC software can be connect to your laboratory information management system (LIS/LIMS) as well as generating Levey Jennings charts it allows the operator to apply user defined rules to identify any trends or bias quickly and easily.
- Unique multi-speed stirring - 5 speed mixing arm with optimum speeds assigned to each assay e.g. low speed for high detergent assays and high speed for latex enhanced assays
- Low water usage - at maximum throughput only 14 litres of water is used per hour
- Reusable Pyrex cuvettes can be used for up to 5 years dramatically reducing the cost of laboratory consumables.
- Lowest service requirements in its class
- Internationally accredited CE, FDA and UL certification