RX Daytona - Clinical Chemistry Analyser from the Randox RX Series
The small analyser that thinks big
The RX daytona is a compact fully automated benchtop clinical chemistry analyser ideal for use in small to medium throughput laboratories, or as a back-up analyser in high throughput laboratories.
The RX daytona offers time, labour and cost saving benefits and the widest test menu of dedicated reagents in its class.
- Routine Chemistry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Food and Wine Testing
- Liver Function
- Open Channel Methods
- Renal Function
- Specific Proteins
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- Veterinary Testing
- Capable of running 180 photometric tests and 270 ISE tests per hour
- Barcode identification of both samples and reagents
- 40 cooled reagent positions
- 40 positions for multiple primary sample tubes or sample cups
- Halogen tungsten lamp with eight filters providing wavelength coverage at 340, 415, 510, 546, 570, 600, 660 and 700nm
- Capable of running colorimetric and UV methods with endpoint, kinetic, monochromatic, bichromatic, turbidimetric, sample and reagent blanking options
- The STAT sample interrupt function allows emergency samples to be introduced at any time.
- User friendly Windows ® based software
- Extensive user defined onboard QC package - sophisticated QC software can be connected to your laboratory information management system (LIS/LIMS). As well as generating Levey Jennings charts it allows the operator to apply user defined rules to identify any trends or bias quickly and easily.
- Low water consumption of 7.5 litres per hour reduces laboratory running costs and environmental impact
- Reusable Pyrex cuvettes can be used for up to 5 years dramatically reducing the cost of laboratory consumables
- Lowest service requirements in its class
Internationally accredited CE, FDA and UL certification.